Join a global community driven to make an impact.

When you join UChicago Harris, you’re connecting with a diverse network of students, faculty, alumni, and staff in a community that is passionate about doing good—in Chicago and the world. With more than 180,000 UChicago alumni and over 4,000 Harris alumni, your new network is making a measurable impact in communities across the globe.

Study with world-class faculty

Our world-class faculty focus their research and rigorous data analysis to address local and global social problems and lead policy innovation. Learn from and work alongside industry-defining leaders in economics, international, and social policy.

Build skills in data science and analysis

Develop versatile, in-demand skills in data science and analytical frameworks to contribute in jobs across sectors and industries.

Join a global network of policy leaders

Meanwhile, you’ll bring your unique perspective to Harris, connecting with like-minded future policy leaders from around the world to share knowledge and learn from each other. Approximately half of Harris students hail from outside the U.S., representing 36 countries and speaking 26 languages.