We offer a wide range of resources to help students and alumni refine their professional skills and search for career opportunities, and to connect employers with high quality candidates through recruiting events and access to our employment database, HarrisLink.
Resources for Students and Alumni:
- Workshops to develop personal presentation and job search skills
- Speaker events including employer information sessions, alumni career panels, and networking opportunities
- On-campus recruiting
- Assistance with ordering Chicago Harris Business Cards
- Information on and access to career-related programming within the larger University community
- Access to Vault.com, which provides in-depth intelligence on what it's really like to work in an industry, company or profession—and how to position yourself to land that job. Search current jobs and internships, research a company, school or industry, get the inside scoop on what it’s really like, and find the career advice you need to launch your career.
Resources for Employers:
See where recent Chicago Harris alumni are making an impact around the world