Welcome to the Career Development Office
We offer a wide range of resources to help students and alumni refine their professional skills and search for career opportunities, and to connect employers with high quality candidates through recruiting events and access to our employment database, HarrisLink.
Resources for Students and Alumni:
- Individual career counseling, including skills assessments, resume and cover letter reviews, interview preparation including mock interviews, and job offer negotiation strategies
- Access to HarrisLink, our employer information, internships, and jobs database. Be sure to check HarrisLink often for the latest information about upcoming workshops, speaker events, and recruiting activities!
- Workshops to develop personal presentation and job search skills
- Speaker events including employer information sessions, alumni career panels, and networking opportunities
- On-campus recruiting
- Assistance with ordering Chicago Harris Business Cards
- Information on and access to career-related programming within the larger University community
Resources for Employers: